This is a detailed statement by Ben Fellows who has been silent for six months after his allegations against Kenneth Clarke.
His allegations include the Prime Minister over tapes as evidence.
Ben wants to stop the organised sexual abuse that causes 50 children to die in care and 10,000 t0 go missing while nobody will ever be able to count the pain on emotional, mental and long term levels of abuse.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 2,100 times in 2013. If it were a cable car, it would take about 35 trips to carry that many people.
Click here to see the complete report.
Here’s what I wrote for the electronic version of the Money Bomb:
The Money Bomb is the earliest comprehensive book about the national debt that I came across on my odyssey into understanding our capitalist money system.
The fact that it was banned from all W H Smith windows in London after a positive review in the Evening Standard demonstrates what any critique is up against: the powers that do not want the general public to know what holds them to ransom.
The book is as true and relevant today as it was then; for the national debt mechanism is far from being understood, because it is not taught appropriately. In fact, the London School of Economics doesn’t even teach what ‘money’ is. And the daughter of the author of The Web of Debt was not allowed to write her PhD about the topic, because “that’s not Capitalism.” Continue reading
Thank god, there are committed activists who manage to create organisations with paid staff and gain international authority!
The BRussells Tribunal is one such organisation – with Iraq at its heart. Here it reports about a Swedish MD who filed a complaint with the Swedish Police on 8 August 2013 – for war crimes and crimes against humanity. The doctor says that Obama should be treated like anyone who comes to Sweden and is subject to a police complaint. The original came from LiveLeak – redefining the media.
Well, it’s one law for ‘them’ and one for ‘us’, it seems all over again. But, maybe other smart individuals, organisations or even public officials begin to take more and more of a HUMAN stance rather than ‘follow the money’…
I’m thinking of the Hungarian Prime Minister who dared to say ‘Get out’ to the International Monetary Fund!
Along the crux of the matter: All Wars are Bankers’ Wars.
Map of those nations who ratified the Kellogg-Briand Pact and their colonies. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
After the world wars, people in ‘authoritative organisations’ got together to make war a crime against humanity:
- the Briand-Kellogg Pact in 1929
- the Nuremberg Trials in 1945/6
- by the United Nations in 1970
Despite that, illegal wars are being fought – with the sanction of the Judiciary – and children are the prime sufferers!
Similarly, the protection of children is enshrined in law:
- the Children Act 1989 - where it’s spelled out how Social Services SHOULD behave
- the European Convention on Human Rights - where the right for fair trials and family life are guaranteed
- the European Convention on Recognition and Enforcement of Decisions concerning Custody of Children and on Restoration of Custody of Children - where it’s CLEAR that Bailie should have been returned to Belgium
- the United Nations Convention on the Rights of a Child - where it’s CLEAR that the child SHOULD BE HEARD!
But who ensures that these ‘wonderful words’ are being adhered to???
Mind the Gap: between the Law and its Enforcement; that’s what Nigel Cooper whose daughter was abducted from Belgium and has been held against her will by Sunderland Council, has just been told by the Cabinet Office; i.e. we know the Law but we are not responsible; it’s the Judiciary who are independent (and above the law?)! Continue reading
The Pirnaischer Platz in February 1945, with the Kaiserpalast ruins at the top of the picture. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
How do I feel ‘bragging’ about the fact that my mum saved me from the bombings of Dresden?
- I am glad to have ‘e-met’ Chris Powis whose father was a WWII-Veteran with a heart and conscience with whom I can share the experiences of my parents that got imprinted on my thinking and feeling
- I feel proud of my mum and deeply sorry that she had to go through such a terrible experience
- I am reminded of her wonderful book of poems that she put together for her children – to illustrate what gave her strength when she needed it
- I used one of these sayings to announce her passing away:
If there is anything mightier than fate or destiny,
it is the character of the person who bears it unshakably. Continue reading
I would never have thought that child snatching would lead me to paedophilia.
Paedophiles use ‘our little secret’ not only to groom their victims but also among each other.
That paedophilia could lead me further to satanism – as the secret bond between people in power – is deeply shocking. The Pilgrims Society as a secret society that ensures UK – US bonding on all official levels seems harmless in comparison.
But I’m far from being alone:
What’s so dishonest about our money system, is necessary to wake up intellectually.
To acknowledge satanism as part of ruling the world, is necessary to wake up spiritually, methinks…
Live and learn – especially thanks to the web! For the spin doctors of the mainstream media won’t be able to keep up!…