- The Peace Museum in Bradford
- Roslyn Cook sends good news
- @1worldcitizen #WWIII #Banksters We, the West: the US, the UK and Israel are the Biggest #Terrorists on the Planet
- The Dirty #War on #Syria – Who needs it? Who benefits? Whose Motivations? What Intentions?
- The Remembrance, by Jake Thackray
- We will remember them – and those who sent them to their death
- Filthy Britain and the Wrath of God
- #WAR against the people: #Mailonline about #FionaWoolf #energybills #CSAinquiry #UKsoldiers #Afghanistan
- “PARDON US for our Country’s Existence in the Middle of your #MilitaryBases” – UN speech by Russian Foreign Minister
- British PM David Cameron: “Non-Violent Extremists” Including “9/11 Truthers” and “Conspiracy Theorists” are Just as Dangerous as ISIL Terrorists
- “KENGATE” – BEN FELLOWS in exile for fear of state prosecution – dots between #childsnatchuk & #paedobritain
- 2013 in review – surviving one bomb and shock after another: what doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger!
- AUTHOR of The Money Bomb passes away – leaving an electronic heritage including the Bradburys!
- OBAMA risks police interrogation in Sweden + All Wars are Bankers’ Wars
- Sovereignty & Seignorage
- Sustainable Growth?
- Write in my Guestbook!
Stop the oppression of the British people
Robin Hood Tax
- Bank of England Berlin Big Oil deals Bilderberg Boston Globe Canada CIA contraction convergence crowd control David Cameron deception democracy Die Zeit Economist fascism food food prices Global Conspiracy Globalisation growth immorality international regulation internet censorship Iraq Iraq war Iraw war Jewish Hate justice law law making process limits London Mahathir Mohamad martial law preparations military violence money supply Naomi Klein national debt New York Times Obama Oil on-line petition organised crime Parliament peace bomb peace book peace child power privilege public credit Robin Hood Tax ruling elite Senate Sexual abuse spying Treasury Select Committee troops truth UK inquiry UK prime ministers United Nations United States USA US Embassy US House US presidents Wall Street Journal War war profits Washington Post Western war criminals White-collar crime Wikileaks YouTube
- 13,862 hits since Sept 2006
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Roslyncontinues to work for the abolition of nuclear weapons – and a treaty to ban them – wearing more than one ‘hat’.
She is an active member of ICAN, a global campaign coalition launched in 2007 by International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War, which works to mobilize people in all countries to inspire, persuade and pressure their governments to initiate and support negotiations for a treaty banning nuclear weapons. ICAN now has more than 400 partner organizations in 95 countries.
Next year, governments will start substantive discussions on creating new law on nuclear weapons in Geneva.
An ICAN press release informs us that on December 7th at the United Nations General Assembly in New York, governments adopted a resolution that will convene talks in Geneva in 2016 to develop new law on nuclear weapons. The resolution presented by Mexico received the support of two-thirds of…
View original post 219 more words
@1worldcitizen #WWIII #Banksters We, the West: the US, the UK and Israel are the Biggest #Terrorists on the Planet
Former US Veteran Ken O’Keefe is passionate about Syria as the War of Deception and calls a spade a spade:
- we have destroyed so many countries;
- we have tortured, killed, maimed and raped around this planet;
- we don’t have International Law; we only have the law of the jungle where the rich and powerful determine what does and what doesn’t go;
- that is the bankers: they control the money supply;
- the script is: we need another war;
- the US have never been interested in anything other than war;
- it’s a repeat of Iraq 2.0;
- the Greater Israel Project is the menu
- I hope that high-ups in the US military will refuse to follow these orders!
His website: http://worldcitizen.uk.net/oldsite/index.html
His blog: https://kenokeefe.wordpress.com
The full story on PRESSTV:
Let’s hope that more and more people ARE thinking for themselves and will NOT join this war.
View original post 44 more words
The following text is the introductory chapter of Professor Tim Anderson’s forthcoming book entitled The Dirty War on Syria
Although every war makes ample use of lies and deception, the dirty war on Syria has relied on a level of mass disinformation not seen in living memory. The British-Australian journalist Philip Knightley pointed out that war propaganda typically involves ‘a depressingly predictable pattern’ of demonising the enemy leader, then demonising the enemy people through atrocity stories, real or imagined (Knightley 2001). Accordingly, a mild-mannered eye doctor called Bashar al Assad became the new evil in the world and, according to consistent western media reports, the Syrian Army did nothing but kill civilians for more than four years. To this day, many imagine…
View original post 3,319 more words
There are some times in life when no words are needed as pictures speak for themselves.
This is one of those times.
Well there you have it.
Just some of the many reasons that paedo-protecting, traitorous, thieving, blackmailed scumbag David Cameron must go.
The clock is ticking Davie-boy.
It’s only a matter of time…
In 1981 I came to London with the vision of a ‘Peace Network’ of people and computers, protecting our planet…
Pam from Stourbridge writes, “Thanks forthe latest offering from Civilisation 3000.
“Please would you watch thishttp://bit.ly/1ugj5jwfrom Youtube? It’s a version of a song by one of my heroes, Jake Thackray, and here it’s sung by a 16year old boy, Will Thompson, accompanying himself on the guitar. I think he may have put the whole thing together himself. I’ve also heard him sing it live, and it sends shivers down my spine every time, especially the following words:
“how we all looked up to see the curious face of the enemy:
Who was young, and shabby, and seemed to be
About as foreign as you or me”
“All the experience of the varied military action taken by the west in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya shows that such interventions kill innocents, destroy infrastructure and fragment societies, and in the process spread bitterness and violence”. (Letter to The…
View original post 304 more words