- The Peace Museum in Bradford
- Roslyn Cook sends good news
- @1worldcitizen #WWIII #Banksters We, the West: the US, the UK and Israel are the Biggest #Terrorists on the Planet
- The Dirty #War on #Syria – Who needs it? Who benefits? Whose Motivations? What Intentions?
- The Remembrance, by Jake Thackray
- We will remember them – and those who sent them to their death
- Filthy Britain and the Wrath of God
- #WAR against the people: #Mailonline about #FionaWoolf #energybills #CSAinquiry #UKsoldiers #Afghanistan
- “PARDON US for our Country’s Existence in the Middle of your #MilitaryBases” – UN speech by Russian Foreign Minister
- British PM David Cameron: “Non-Violent Extremists” Including “9/11 Truthers” and “Conspiracy Theorists” are Just as Dangerous as ISIL Terrorists
- “KENGATE” – BEN FELLOWS in exile for fear of state prosecution – dots between #childsnatchuk & #paedobritain
- 2013 in review – surviving one bomb and shock after another: what doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger!
- AUTHOR of The Money Bomb passes away – leaving an electronic heritage including the Bradburys!
- OBAMA risks police interrogation in Sweden + All Wars are Bankers’ Wars
- Sovereignty & Seignorage
- Sustainable Growth?
- Write in my Guestbook!
Stop the oppression of the British people
Robin Hood Tax
- Bank of England Berlin Big Oil deals Bilderberg Boston Globe Canada CIA contraction convergence crowd control David Cameron deception democracy Die Zeit Economist fascism food food prices Global Conspiracy Globalisation growth immorality international regulation internet censorship Iraq Iraq war Iraw war Jewish Hate justice law law making process limits London Mahathir Mohamad martial law preparations military violence money supply Naomi Klein national debt New York Times Obama Oil on-line petition organised crime Parliament peace bomb peace book peace child power privilege public credit Robin Hood Tax ruling elite Senate Sexual abuse spying Treasury Select Committee troops truth UK inquiry UK prime ministers United Nations United States USA US Embassy US House US presidents Wall Street Journal War war profits Washington Post Western war criminals White-collar crime Wikileaks YouTube
- 13,888 hits since Sept 2006
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Tag Archives: food
Corporate control over food Ethiopia is one country that we always know has issues with starvation and hunger. There are five million people who live in hunger in Ethiopia. And you’ll be surprised. Eight thousand companies are vying for buying … Continue reading
Thanks to Nadia McLaren and Richard Moore from William Bowles on his remarkable site: Using food as a weapon is as old as the siege but today’s barbarians have upped the anté by several orders of magnitude. “…There are only … Continue reading