- The Remembrance, by Jake Thackray
- We will remember them – and those who sent them to their death
- Filthy Britain and the Wrath of God
- #WAR against the people: #Mailonline about #FionaWoolf #energybills #CSAinquiry #UKsoldiers #Afghanistan
- “PARDON US for our Country’s Existence in the Middle of your #MilitaryBases” – UN speech by Russian Foreign Minister
- British PM David Cameron: “Non-Violent Extremists” Including “9/11 Truthers” and “Conspiracy Theorists” are Just as Dangerous as ISIL Terrorists
- “KENGATE” – BEN FELLOWS in exile for fear of state prosecution – dots between #childsnatchuk & #paedobritain
- 2013 in review – surviving one bomb and shock after another: what doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger!
- AUTHOR of The Money Bomb passes away – leaving an electronic heritage including the Bradburys!
- OBAMA risks police interrogation in Sweden + All Wars are Bankers’ Wars
- INTERNATIONAL TREATIES re Wars and Children: what’s their point when they are being violated?
- Thoughts regarding the 68th Anniversary of the Bombing of Dresden
- The Savile bomb continues to explode: he was part of a Satanic ring
- $1,750bn spent for wars in 2012, $170bn would be needed to eradicate poverty…
- Sovereignty & Seignorage
- Sustainable Growth?
- Write in my Guestbook!
Stop the oppression of the British people
Robin Hood Tax
- Bank of England Berlin Big Oil deals Bilderberg Boston Globe Canada CIA contraction convergence crowd control David Cameron deception democracy Die Zeit Economist fascism food food prices Global Conspiracy Globalisation growth immorality international regulation internet censorship Iraq Iraq war Iraw war Jewish Hate justice law law making process limits London Mahathir Mohamad martial law preparations military violence money supply Naomi Klein national debt New York Times Obama Oil on-line petition organised crime Parliament peace bomb peace book peace child power privilege public credit Robin Hood Tax ruling elite Senate Sexual abuse spying Treasury Select Committee troops truth UK inquiry UK prime ministers United Nations United States USA US Embassy US House US presidents Wall Street Journal War war profits Washington Post Western war criminals White-collar crime Wikileaks YouTube
- 13,466 hits since Sept 2006
Independent Web Publisher and McKenzie Friend
sabine AT 3d-metrics.com
Tag Archives: on-line petition
This on-line petition might just about make a difference by bringing cyber-democracy into the real world of politics. It addresses the root of all evils with the Parliamentary Committee responsible: the rather non-obvious ways in which ‘money’ is created and … Continue reading