Keith Allen’s documentary on the death of Diana – Unlawful Killing – is finally online in full – supposedly. For the company WebSheriff claims that anybody linking to it is committing a criminal offence by ‘infringing copyright’… Go figure, if you’re looking for legal logic!
And here it is as a single film.
This of course is the channel now censored by Ofcom.
Distribution of this film has just been SHELVED.
06Jul12 – Keith Allen’s Princess Diana film Unlawful Killing gets canned
- http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/904375-keith-allens-princess-diana-documentary-unlawful-killing-gets-canned – [this link doesn’t work any more!]
A documentary by controversial film-maker Keith Allen called Unlawful Killing and focusing on Princess Diana’s death has been shelved over the potential legal action it would face.
Keith Allen’s Unlawful Killing documentary will not make it to our screens The film, which sees Allen question the circumstances surrounding Diana’s death, received an unofficial screening at Cannes last year.
A spokesperson for the company behind the film told The Sun:
‘Unlawful Killing has been sold all around the world.
‘But there was a specific form of insurance needed by the US distributors to cover them for their French and UK offices. This proved impossible to secure. The film has been withdrawn in perpetuity.’
Allen – father to pop star Lily – had previously indicated that he thought the controversial film would never make it to UK screens.
The 59-year-old refused to censor the documentary, which contained a dying photo of the Princess of Wales.
It was financed by Mohammed Al-Fayed, the father of Diana’s partner Dodi.
Allen is known for his inflammatory documentaries, having previously focused his attentions on the British National Party.
Press TV review the film which cannot be shown in the UK due to legal threats from the royals to filmmaker Keith Allen. These threats cite the ‘distress’ which ‘will’ be caused if the a still picture of Diana looking uninjured after the crash which appears in the film and which has previously appeared in various countries is shown to the British public.
Contrast this with the Zabruder film shots of assassinated US President John F. Kennedy having his head blown off which was not shown on US TV until 1977.
Part 1 of 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf1Gh1VyjqA
part 2 of 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgJsvmbxys0
Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political power they wield?
There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our souls from their clutches, at least that’s my considered opinion – Tony
- Unexplained Deaths, ‘Suicidings’, ‘Accidents’, Plots & Assassinations :: RE: Princess Diana fake inquest. Top royals wanted her dead? (911forum.org.uk)
- Unlawful Killing: Princess Diana’s Death Documentary – Watch Online (wideshut.co.uk)
- Re: Unlawful Killing Diana Film – full working copy! (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- Conspiracy Realism – a new Weltanschauung (world view) in the Online World (wewhoopposedeception.wordpress.com)
- Flashback: Banned in Britain documentary on Princess Di’s death “Unlawful Killing” screened at Cannes (winnipegfreepress.com)
- Diana Unlawful Killing Documentary Leaked! (lunaticoutpost.com)
- FW: Keith Allen’s Diana Documentry – Michael Clayton (inquiringminds.cc)
- NEW EVIDENCE: MI6 Ordered to Assassinate Princess Diana (12160.info)
- Bella Donna: Diana, Princess of Wales (bellasugar.com)
- Sabotage of Whistelblower’s Car? (thetruthseeker.co.uk)