As long as it happens to someone else, crime is ‘fun’ to watch… But when it happens to you, you feel knocked out and down, unless you develop a fighting spirit and, eventually, turn into a “starfighter”.
Stories of “victims turned starfighters” are on
- Room 14 – a Foundation for Change: on video
- Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694 – as video introductions in a meeting and as one-page summaries
- Victims Unite! – with Our Cases as Stories
So far, two stories have been turned into a book:
- Volume 1 of The Forensics of Legal Fraud covers the bankruptcy of Mr Ebert that was produced without jurisdiction by falsifying documents
- Volume 2 is another fraudulent bankruptcy, after the company of a millionairess was liquidated by white collar criminals who just ‘targeted’ her.
- Volume 3 and 4 are in preparation.
If you love crime, you’ll love these real true life fully evidenced frauds! A must have for all students of Law and Accounting and in fact anyone who enjoys reading true crime stories.